Lots of women dining establishment owners and managers have learned how to drive a starving crowd to their dining establishments on a shoe string spending plan.
On the other hand,many men dining establishment owners and managers seem most likely to stick with the status quo and many keep utilizing standard marketing methods even while they continue to lose money.
The problem with standard dining establishment marketing methods is that they are getting increasingly more pricey while they are proving to be less and less reliable.
Possibly a psychologists can describe why females are taking the lead in utilizing unconventional dining establishment methods in the dining establishment company. Since we understand that men are generally more prepared to take a risk,this appears odd.
Never-the less,females seem to be the more aggressive gender when it comes to dining establishment marketing.
Here are a few of the many unconventional marketing methods females are now utilizing:
1. Women are utilizing far less television,print and radio marketing.
2. They are doing a far better task of catching consumer data such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and most important e-mail addresses.
3. Women are doing a lot of direct mail promos and they are doing much more email promos to their consumer data base.
4. They are benefiting from the power of news release. Possibly they are more successful in this area due to the fact that a terrific press release must strike an emotional button in the reader and all of us understand that females excel when it comes to tuning into emotions.
5. Women understand what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can plainly discuss it in one to 3 sentences. They do not try to be all things to all individuals when it comes to marketing their dining establishment.
6. Women do a far better task of negotiating and with these skills,they have the ability to buy marketing for 10% to 50% on the dollar. After all,every dollar saved on marketing and advertising (as long as the marketing generates the exact same amount of company) goes straight down line as earnings.
7. Women are utilizing the power of the Internet to generate customers and conserve approximately 90% of the typical cost of bringing in a brand-new or repeat consumer.
8. Women do a much better task of tracking marketing projects than men do. This reality alone offers them with the proof they require to drop standard marketing methods that are not working and broaden making use of unconventional dining establishment methods that are working.
Additionally females seem to do a superior job in planning ahead with replacement parts for restaurant equipment that breaks down frequently. Here is one store they frequent for stocking up quality replacement parts: